Thursday 31 January 2008

What do you enjoy about the class you play the most.

Our friends over at Blog Azeroth have decided that all us bloggers of azeroth should write a connected post, so here we go


What do you enjoy about the class you play the most

Rogue


What i enjoy about my class, damage meters, i know that in the modern world...of warcraft that people are judging raid performance less and less on the damage meters, but i still hold onto the fact that 9 times out of 10 i am in the top 3- rogue single target DPS although needed less and less is still by far the most superior DPS in game, and from a guy that loves his damage this is the class for me in pve

And so that brings me nicely around to PVP, Now remeber the old days, that were rightly called "the world of roguecraft" that was me, i was that fiend that 2 shotted your priest alt. PvP for me is and always will be Crit mania, maybe thats why im not doing all that great in arena, Crit buildsjust dont cut it anymore- so i stalk to the battlegrounds in my slinky mutilate specc finding the low resiliance targets and bringing them down in few but well placed / timed critical blows.

The Downside
Rogue isn't the overpowered class that they used to be (ignore those silly warlocks ^.^), but try as i might i simply cant play anything else, Rogues are now embeded into me, and me into them. i play them on every game i can now. Quincey has warped me into a sneaky Son of a bitch :)

No comments: