Thursday 31 January 2008

QQ reaching critical levels

*Red Alert*
*Red Alert*

QQ reactor core breached
*Red Alert*
*Red Alert*
QQ Containment failed, reaching critical levels
Evacuate immediately
*Red Alert*
*Red Alert*
.
.
.
.
Day 6, without WoW
God damned its haunting to realise just how addicted I am to this game, day 6 and my general QQ levels have risen from low to dangerously high, I have noticed myself becoming snappy, angry and ill-tempered, just like when somebody tries to give up smoking. God I can’t wait for my computer to be fixed, its going to the shop on Friday so we will hopefully know what is wrong with it soon.

In good news, my parents have offered to pay for the repairs necessary, this is due to recent good results from college, what can I say LOVE YOU MOM <3.

In other news, during my absence my guild has sort of restructured, the Elder rank from that i had before has been changed and i have been busted back down to member :(, now the rank comes with responsibility, such as maintaining a high raid attendance, looking after the newer members, showing the nubs the ropes, basically all the things I had been doing, and as soon as I get back online, will continue to do, Hopefully I will be earning myself this new spanking rank soon <3

No comments: