Friday 18 January 2008

Plans, devious and devoted alike

So, being new to this "blogging" (is that a word?) business i have been looking around steali..... Borrowing ideas from other peoples blogs, to create what i would like to call
THE MASTER PLAN of what direction i would like to take this blog in.

Now obviously it has to be of some interest to me, and for the sake of your mental health id like to attempt to add some sort of vain attempt at humor.

So- the 3 biggest things in my warcraft career (i bet you cant guess)
1- My guild, this is a perfect start and will probably be one of my biggest topics, my guild are completely insane, progress slowly but well (that doesnt make sense, maybe they wont notice) and are the sole reason i keep playing on a PvE server, witch conveniently enough brings me to point number 2!.

2- PvP, i know i know, its not easy to be funny talking about the constant battle that is the horde and the alliance, but this isn't saving private Ryan, we can all civil enough to enjoy a good (or bad) joke together right, have a laugh with me.... No WITH me not AT me, Yessh[Sniff] evil gits. As far as pvp goes, i am actually terrible, but i enjoy it more than most of those CS kids who are foaming at the mouth while not throwing their keyboards across the room.

3-???

4-This is going to sound weird to most, but i have an in game hobby, i like to climb, as anybody who knows me can tell you, i can climb pretty much anywhere in game with enough time, on live servers, no cheats or 3rd party crack here! now this is a very limited place to write about since most of it is repetitive jumps, fails, falls and deaths until you reach victory so it will be the more picture heavy of my categories, i already have a store of hundreds of pictures already! (Zzz i hear you cry) OK don't panic, i wont make you sit through them all, ill sort through and throw in some on occasion, just to help bring a bit of variety to the page :)


I think that's it, These are the "main" topics i am wishing to cover with this blog, of course all this could have completely have gone to pot in a month and it could just end up another rogues crying-emo-i-cut-myself blog, but i shall endeavour to make that not happen
, more for my sake than yours ;)

as for the photos, here are just a few to give you a general idea on what to expect, you don't like em, run like the wind forest.

Me as high as i could get in Orgrimmar


Inside the castle bit of Stormwind.

2 comments:

Tikita said...

Speaking of PvP come hael me foo' :<

Sam Hadfield said...

diaf?