Saturday 19 January 2008

Creamcheese Rerolls

I know what your thinking, The mighty creamcheese cant reroll! he's our main tank! well don't worry my young friend, he is sticking with his warrior, this is just a spare :P

anyway i took him (despite him not yet having much gear, he is freshly dinged 70!) into AB with me, and all i have to say is wow, Druid Healers are imba, he was keeping me up against 5+ people with little problem, and hopefully when he gets some resiliance gear he should do well in the arena (go go 2v2 :P)

anyway here is Creamcheese, can you spot his new druid Morecheese?, its very well hidden.

5 comments:

Obunaji said...

I make comments, gief comments back :P

Tikita said...

The bushes have laser's. But where is Creamcheese?

Sam Hadfield said...

Check your "fear the lion" blog Cryon i think i win a prize.

Obunaji said...

I'm thinking of dropping FTL and FTL-WoW, ppl don't visit :P

Sam Hadfield said...

thats no excuse where be my prize :P