Friday 18 January 2008

And we're up! - Al'ar Downed

wow!, i never thought i would be in a position with enough free time to write a blog, but here i am, inspired by Cryon's shining example i shall strive to write in this whenever i have a thought come to me, or have anything worth writing down!

and to kick us off, along with my god friend Cryon (check out his blog at http://lesserhealingwave.blogspot.com/) My long time guild Phoenix legion have downed Al'ar, The Phoenix God, after 3 nights of agonising wipes (some of witch were my fault but we wont mention that!) a fantastic achievement and a huge congrats and thank you to all those involved. thats just a another character in Warcraft i can scratch off my list (this list will be published soon!)

some nice epic loots were received (although there was a distinct lack of rogue loot), these included Netherbane for Cryon, Talon of Al'ar for Larva and Mindstorm Wristbands for errrm, you got me i wasnt paying attention, NO ROGUE LOOT.



So now our avatar is dead, what do we have left to kill in the mighty instance tempest keep (TK for short), well there is Solarion, who in all honesty i think we have a mighty good chance of downing first night. And of course the legendary Kael'thas, Lord of the instance, and a scary mofo to boot. Looking forward to it?, of course, can i see it Keal'thas dead soon? ha ha, not a chance in hell.

well i think that will do for my first blog post, i honestly hope i get into the swing of posting on here, and maybe on occasion something to do with me that isn't WoW related :)

Quin.

No comments: