Wednesday 30 January 2008

Computer problems - Continued.

So i have been working for most of the week on my computer so if anyone has a super tech mind and can help drop me a line.

Friday night i was playing Call of duty 4 when my CPU fan was disconnected,unfortunately i didn't notice this and carried on playing - firstly my graphics started to play up, with the computer eventually locking up. It was about 3-4 minutes before i noticed the CPU fan.

So now when i try to boot up any game it wont load and locks up again. :( sad panda

Now normally I'm rather tech savvy, but this time I'm way above my head, so i took it into the computer servicing class i attend on a Tuesday night, hoping for an answer.

No such luck :(

my class and teacher was completely stumped too, whatever has broke it this time has really killed it dead. So I'm taking it to a PC health shop on Friday :( it feels like cheating but a week without WoW is killing me :P

No comments: